Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has a great opportunity for a Contract Recruiter for a high profile project in Pittsburgh, PA. The Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for technical positions, which includes collaborating with Human Resource Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership. The Recruiter will develop sourcing strategies for job specific and pipeline needs by using research, networking, outplacement services and online job database information. The position will be located in the Pittsburgh office. This is a temporary or contract role.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Partner with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements)
• Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates
• Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets
• Review resumes of candidates submitting interest to open requisitions
• Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
• Participate in interviews and integrate information gained about candidates with hiring manager to decide whether to extend a job offer.
• Determine job offer details; negotiate, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
• Communicate offers or rejections to candidates.
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
• Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
• Comply with government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
• Provide assistance and expertise on critical needs and coordinates national-level initiatives.
• Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 3+ years of related recruiting experience
• Information Technology / Professional Services Recruiting experience
• This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results
• Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
• Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)
• Familiarity with recruitment related US immigration policies and processes
• General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.