Become part of a team to help a large government agency with developing and improving their anti-fraud initiatives. This office leads the anti-fraud activities and works across organizational lines to ensure that employees throughout the agency have the tools to combat fraud. The agency is currently improving and modernizing their legacy anti-fraud systems to use the advanced nature of predictive analytics in data science and mathematical modeling techniques.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Developing .NET applications with C# and Visual Studio
• Model View Controller (MVC) development
• Performing code reviews, unit testing, and quality control testing on all products prior to release
• Developing and integrating business intelligence and data visualization techniques and tools into the application to enable users to analyze and make data driven decisions
• Documenting code per project standards, maintaining and archiving program development and requirements changes
• Extracting and transforming data from a variety of data sources
• Business processes and systems documentation
• Creating graphics for use as mockups prior to programming, or graphics for use within the application’s graphical user interface
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-6 years of relevant experience plus a Master’s degree is required OR 8+ years' experience plus Bachelor's degree.
• Experience developing .NET applications with C# and Visual Studio
• Experience with AngularJS and/or ReactJS
• Software/system development lifecycle
• SQL Database Management System and programming, plus relational database concepts
• Experience with memory management, caching and performance management
• MS Office suite of tools
• Creativity and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Web-based intranet development and content management experience
• Microsoft certification in SQL server, .Net or Business Intelligence is a plus
• Expertise in developing SQL Server databases
• Expertise with Test-Driven development and Behavior-Driven development highly desired
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.