Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join the team in Hartford, CT.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the Proactive Testing Services team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Web and mobile application penetration testing.
• Application source code review.
• Network penetration testing (external & internal), to include vulnerability exploitation and pivoting to gain remote system access.
• Documenting technical issues identified during security assessments.
• Secure Development Lifecycle consultancy and advisory.
• Vulnerability research and exploit development•
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years of experience with penetration testing against web and mobile application layer platforms, above and beyond running automated tools.
• 1-2 years of experience with network/infrastructure penetration testing.
• 5-10 years of Development and/or source code review experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, Ruby or Java.
• Familiarity with application layer assessment tools, such as local proxies and fuzzers.
• Familiarity with threat modeling and security design review methodologies.
• A good understanding of Unix, Windows and network security skills.
• Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
• Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed team and travel to client sites when required.
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral); able to concisely communicate security risks to both technical and business audiences.
Fortify, CISSP and Cast certifications
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major.
• Experience working as part of an enterprise development team.
• Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
• Experience with client/server thick client penetration testing.
• A good understanding of cryptography fundamentals.
• Produced public facing research and/or delivered presentations at well-known industry security conferences.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.