Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice offering a global health and wellness program
CGI has a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our dynamic US Talent Acquisition Team and be based out of Denver Colorado or Chicago, IL. The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead a team of recruiters in support of a geographically dispersed business unit.
This Role can be performed from Denver, CO, Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process, which includes collaborating with Human Resource Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership. He/she is responsible for developing best practices, sourcing strategies, managing projected recruiting pipelines/new project work, managing workloads across the team and utilizing metrics. As a member of the CGI Human Resources Team this individual must project a professional image both internally and externally; understand business and organizational challenges and provide innovative solutions that support the growth of CGI.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Assist the team in building recruiting strategies to proactively attract and retain the best and brightest candidate pipeline.
• Mentor team on collaborating with hiring manager to decide best hiring decision for business.
• Assist in job offer details; negotiations, preparations and extending new-hire offers to ensure continuity.
• Ensure the process and appropriate levels of documentation and approvals is maintained during the recruiting process.
• Guide and assist in targeted campaigns through traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
• Communicate new and changing business practices/policies to ensure compliance.
• Accurately monitor applicant tracking system/reports to ensure focus and priorities are maintained.
• Share results of weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
• Comply with government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
• Provide leadership and mentoring to the greater recruiting team.
• Provide assistance and expertise on critical needs and coordinates national-level initiatives.
• Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Talent Acquisition Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of Information Technology related recruiting experience. 6+ years of recruiting management experience in a global organization desired.
• Experience working with geographically dispersed recruiting teams and hiring managers
• Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.).
• Knowledge and understanding of recruitment related US immigration policies and processes.
• Experience in recruiting IT candidates in the following industries - banking & financial services (insurance), utilities, manufacturing, telecom, healthcare & life sciences and public sector.
• General Human Resources knowledge and experience with common recruiting metrics.
• Ability to travel when needed.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite – Excel is a must.
• This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results.
• Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to team, business, hiring managers and senior level management.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $95,000-$124,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.