We have a requirement to hire an accomplished Onshore IBM FTM for CPS & IBMFTM for Digital Payments developer to join our financial services team in Pittsburgh, PA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop payments processing applications using IBM FTM
• Deliver product POCs, product configurations and product customizations in-line with client project requirements
• Build Finite state machines using Rational software architect
• Build and deploy IIB message flows
• Build PT wrappers (Physical transmission) and event processing flows
• Execute DSU ( data setup utility) with client and product related configurations
• Co-ordinate with Onsite and offshore teams, business and other client stakeholders to deliver prioritized user stories per sprint and work on spike stories
• Good at creating service framework tasks using Java
• Build Rest services and integrations with several interfaces
• Map and transform the input and output format types
• Unit test application and support QA testing
• Responsible for deployments in several environments
• Work in agile based projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum six years of experience as a hands-on expert in IBM Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) and other IBM products such as IIB, WTX and MQ products
• Minimum of eight years of experience working on large BI projects/programs
Proven experience in the following:
• Payment Processing Systems experience in large banks
• Payments messaging standards such as NACHA, ISO 20022, SWIFT, and Real Time Payments experience
• SOA design principles
• Modeling using RSA
• Mapping for the different types of Payment standards
• Application development on WebSphere Message Broker or a similar ESB
• IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
• Restful web services
• Agile Methodology
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
• WTX mappings experience is not required, but would be a plus.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.