CGI is seeking a Salesforce Project Manager experienced with Salesforce implementations to lead system implementation / integration projects for various State and Local government clients. This includes leading a small team with an established Southern California client in managing a Salesforce solution for a case management system. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the country implementing similar projects and have a mentor to gain experience on CGI’s Delivery excellence in our project processes and methodologies. Come join us in our efforts in managing a dynamic agile fast-paced project!
Your future duties and responsibilities
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Requires the ability to manage a project within a complex client organization
• Assist in managing internal and external resources, as well as, external client management
• Will have the ultimate delivery responsibility and accountability for the successful and profitable implementation of system implementation / integration projects; ensuring all project and implementation deliverables are completed on time, to specification and of high quality
• Must be familiar with project management concepts, practices, and procedures and have the ability to manage project financials, drive and develop the project schedule, analyze issues, plan viable solutions, promote simplification, and communicate with client executives in business and technical terms depending on the target audience
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ with hands-on experience in the implementation of Salesforce projects, preferably with Service Cloud
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing the implementation of Salesforce projects
• Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience in the implementation of IT applications, including knowledge in:
o Software Integration
o Implementation of business technology solutions
o Full software development lifecycle experience
o Agile and other software development methodologies
• Minimum of 7 - 10 years managing IT projects with the following proven experience:
o At least 2 IT projects of 5+ team members
o Managing partners / vendors that are critical to project delivery
o Managing client expectations in a complex client environment
o Managing fixed price and, time and materials projects on-schedule and on-budget
o Ability to build trust and communicate with Director and VP levels
o Negotiating and managing contracts with clients
o Managing a profitable project P&L in excess of $2M
o Strong working knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Intimate knowledge of Salesforce software
• Managing Salesforce implementation projects using Agile methodologies
• Preferred experience managing IT projects that included:
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
• 7 to 10 years of increasingly responsible Project Manager experience
• Salesforce integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools such as Mulesoft
• Organizational and project start-up
• Strategic Planning and Roadmap Analysis
• Data Management
• Custom software development
• Implementing highly configurable Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) solutions or platforms
• Authored Request for Proposal / Request for Information (RFP / RFI) content
• Working with State or Local governments in a similar capacity
• Salesforce Certifications including:
• Salesforce Developer
• Salesforce Administrator
• Service Cloud
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Scrum Master Certification
- Project Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.