Are you passionate about communications and looking for a new challenge? Then come and be part of our story at CGI and join us as a Communications Consultant. From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Reporting to the Internal Communications Director, you will be responsible for supporting our UK Marketing Communications Team in delivering the internal communications strategy for our UK & Australia business. The role will cover all aspects of communications, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills, whilst also getting exposure at all levels of our business from members up to UK Business Executives and our UK President.
Currently this role can be worked remotely. However, in the longer term it will be expected that the successful applicant will need to spend at least 2 days a week in our London office.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Key duties include;
• Supporting day-to-day activities designed to ensure members are engaged in the business, as well as employee programmes and change initiatives that will deliver the business’ strategic goals and financial and operational metrics.
• Supporting the Internal Communications (IC) Director to successfully activate and deliver events and communications to support global and UK initiatives.
• Supporting the rest of the IC team in delivering internal communications advice and support to the SBU management team and other key stakeholders across the business. This may include support for member calls, Know How calls, presentations, emails and town halls.
• Working with the Global Internal Communications team to translate business messaging into engaging content for members and then execute this content across a variety of engaging communication channels and programmes – ensuring that we celebrate success and build belief in CGI’s propositions and capabilities. This includes owning, managing and supporting communication campaigns as they occur (to be defined throughout the year).
• Leading on content production for CGI Intranet, news articles and other communications channels.
• Acting as a quality control for communications, ensuring they are aligned and consistent in terms of branding and strategic message and comply with Global Communications guidelines.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You’ll ideally have some experience of communications either from your educational background, or work experience or from your leisure interests (e.g. writing newsletters, blogs, podcasts etc.). You’ll likely have a keen interest in writing and communications, as well as learning more about best practice, channels and techniques. You should have superb verbal and written English language skills and a keen eye for detail coupled with a ‘right first time’ attitude. You’ll need to be self-motivated able to work to tight deadlines individually as well as in collaboration with others both in the communications team and stakeholders in the business. CGI is complex business and as your role develops you’ll need to quickly be able to manage multiple initiatives, maintaining and developing relationships across all levels of the organisation, and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.