Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? Be part of something and join CGI as a Cloud Consultant delivering Cloud Advisory services across multiple clients in the UK.
The Cloud Consultant delivers Cloud Strategy-focused consulting and design services, helping clients develop their Roadmap for adoption. As a Cloud Consultant you will have experience of various cloud architectures (Private, Public Cloud and Hybrid) and Cloud migration strategies.
You will have an good understanding of the different factors which influence or inhibit Cloud adoption and will be able to guide clients to make the right choices.
A significant proportion of the role will entail gathering architectural requirements, proposal writing and client/stakeholder management.
The role will be based in the South/Midlands of England (offices in Reading, London, Solihull, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Leatherhead) and will require frequent travel to other CGI or client offices as necessary.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Cloud Consultant you will:
• Support the vision for Cloud Advisory services ensuring they address current and emerging client business needs.
• Contribute specialist Cloud Strategy knowledge and experience, specifically around Advisory, Assessment and Migration services.
• Deliver client engagements, shaping their Cloud Strategies and creating roadmaps for migration.
• Lead the design and/or deployment of cost effective Cloud solutions for either stand-alone engagements or as part of larger programme.
• Use your comprehensive Cloud experience, techniques and consulting practices to support engagements.
• Provide input to CGI and Client business plans, change governance and estimation.
• Develop and refine Sales and Delivery collateral.
• Write and communicate proposals at a senior level, setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Expertly define, validate and promote quality solutions for an opportunity, bid or project as required.
• Promote the development and re-use of knowledge across the business as required.
• Provide thought leadership as required across our Cloud community.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of different application architectures and how different cloud architectures may or may not support them.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You should have demonstrable Cloud Consulting experience including design and presentation of Cloud solutions, architectures and migration approaches to senior stakeholders. As well as the following;
• A good understanding of Private and Public Cloud capabilities (e.g. VMWare, Azure, AWS) is required, along with the desire to keep this knowledge current.
• Certification in AWS and/or Azure is highly desirable.
• You will have experience in the design and use of Cloud migration tools.
• You will be comfortable presenting solutions both in written documents and workshop situations, leading and facilitating discussions at the highest level.
• Excellent client and stakeholder management skills.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.