Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Location: Hereford and Gloucester
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients
We are looking for an Service Desk Analyst who will be able to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner in supporting a variety of bespoke applications and provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and technical fixes.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Whilst working as part of a team, provide focused customer service whilst being responsible for managing open incidents, in line with industry best practice guidelines and the contract Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• An understanding of working to SLAs
• Ownership of incident management tickets through a structured process of investigation to determine resolution.
• User provisioning and de- provisioning
• Password management
• Monitoring Operations Manager (SCOM and PRTG)
• Administer remote desktops configuration manager and device manager
• Configure device hardware
• Provide remote assistance
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Problem Solving
• Trouble shooting
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
• ITIL Awareness
• Ability to communicate at all levels
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations.
The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.