06. September 2021 Wer nach ein paar Jahren einen alten Bekannten wiedertrifft, staunt manchmal nicht schlecht, wie sehr sich diese Person verändert hat. Hat sie überhaupt noch etwas mit der zu tun, die ...
The 2019 CGI Transaction Banking Survey has highlighted that corporate client satisfaction with their banks is at an all-time low. In fact, for the first time since this survey began seven years ago, corporate client satisfaction with their main banking services providers has dipped below 50%.
The big question is, will declining satisfaction have a profound effect on the treasurer to bank relationship? How can banks respond and prepare for the future while also protecting their client base?
You’re invited to join us on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 4pm GMT for a digital-seminar to discuss:
- The contributing factors behind current levels of dissatisfaction
- What this means for banker and treasury teams and how they must respond
- The potential impact of challenger banks and non-banking fintechs, where are they winning?
- How traditional banks can fight back
- How technology, Open Banking and APIs will play a role in the future
Register now for our digital-seminar on November 13, 2019 at 4pm GMT.