Are you motivated by the opportunity to interact directly with your clients, understand their requirements, problems, and needs and by providing them with innovative solutions within a globally recognized cutting edge product? Are you excited when your creative ideas are transformed into working business solutions that help your clients and users in their daily operations and drive business value for them? If your answer to all these questions is Yes, we want to hear from you! We are looking to increase our capacity to satisfy growing client demand both locally and globally and are looking for top talent to join our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a (Senior) Analyst / Designer on our team, you will be working on a number of local and international projects that combine payment processing product development and implementations directly for our clients (typically global and local banks). This role will require communication and interaction with external clients, internal developers as well as testers to ensure the client’s requirements are well understood, the appropriate solution is designed and delivered. Apart from gathering and analyzing client’s requirements and designing appropriate solution within our existing leading cutting edge product, you will also work very closely with our development and test teams to ensure that the solution you will design is correctly implemented, works as expected and fulfills the client’s requirements and needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Getting familiar with transaction processing business domain
• Learn respective technical industry standards used in various countries and markets
• Gathering and assessment of customer requirements
• Compose/update functional specification
• Design of functional and integration changes/extensions
• Direct communication with customers
• Organize and lead meetings both external and internal
• Cooperation with colleagues working on the other parts of the project lifecycle (e.g. development, testing)
• Continuous experience and responsibility growth
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience with SW development, previous working experience preferred (Java EE, Oracle)
• Familiarity with application architecture, integration patterns
• Experience with the analysis and design, ideally in the banking/financial sector
• Knowledge of UML Modeling, preferably in Enterprise Architect tool
• FT/FP project deliveries, preferably in an international context
• Experience delivery projects on Vendor side
• Banking knowledge, specifically payment processing business domain including respective industry
• standards (SWIFT, SEPA, ISO20022, etc.)
• Enterprise Architect
• SQL – understanding the code, ability to write SQL queries
• Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible team player, willing to learn, experienced in communication with business and technical users
What you can expect from us
Vybuduj svoji kariéru s námi.
Digitální transformace rychle postupuje a my jsme v centru dění - podporujeme naše zákazníky na jejich cestě k digitální budoucnosti a našim profesionálům nabízíme jedinečné pracovní příležitosti.
Za úspěchem CGI stojí talent a odhodlání našich lidí. Jako jeden tým sdílíme výzvy i úspěchy. Jako spoluvlastníci CGI máme prospěch z hodnot, které společně vytváříme.
Staňte se součástí budování jedné z největších nezávislých IT firem na světě.
Další informace o CGI naleznete na adrese www.cgi.com.
„Prosíme, žádná nevyžádaná agenturní doporučení.“
„V CGI jsou rovné pracovní příležitosti součástí naší kultury.“