Optimize your upstream back office
Remote resource plays, the rise of renewable energy and growing security concerns add operational complexity, cost pressures and compliance issues to an already challenging upstream environment.
CGI’s Exploration2Revenue (X2R) Business Suite is an integrated portfolio of solutions and services designed for managing the upstream back office with greater agility, insight and cost efficiency. It includes modules for land management, field data capture, hydrocarbon accounting and financial accounting that can be deployed rapidly and supported from anywhere in the world.
With our Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery option, CGI provides the skilled experts, proven technology and cloud hosting to allow operators to focus on core operations and reduce their total cost of ownership. X2R also can be part of our integrated business process outsourcing (BPO)/IT outsourcing (ITO) back-office solution, CGI AgileEnergy360.
X2R applications include:
- Hydrocarbon accounting (X2R HCA) for onshore production operations, including data analysis with respect to cost of operations, including modules for Production Management and Revenue and Allocation
- Land and asset management (X2R LAND) for tracking oil and gas surface and mineral assets
- Mobile data capture (X2R MDC) for production volume field data capture for mobile Windows® devices
- Financial accounting (X2R FAS) for accounts payable, accounts receivable, joint interest billings, revenue distributions, general ledger and more.
Key benefits of the X2R Business Suite:
- Designed to support industry complexities
- Reduces cost and risk with a single reference architecture
- Adapts quickly for different external environments and regional regulatory requirements
- Streamlines information flow and delivery channel support
- Enables rapid introduction of new features
- Scales to support rising data volumes and changing demand
- Supports global visibility into profitability on a well-by-well basis
- Ties into existing enterprise security implementations
Learn more about CGI in oil and gas.
Download the X2R Overview brochure.