• Report to the Project Manager and working in coordination with our integrator
• Participate in the data migration assessment, strategy and processes / procedure
• Support the conversion activities of data between the legacy systems and SuccessFactors, SAP HCM and Kronos.
• Direct oversight of data resources of 5-10 people
• Develop and document conversion strategy in the context of the project
• Accountable for Extract – Transform – Load (ETL) deliverables
• Managing all data conversion activities (identify legacy sources of record, data cleansing, data construction, validation and final sign-off of converted data)
• Collaborate with project team and client throughout project lifecycle
Knowledge & Skills :
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in data conversion
• Proven experience in a leadership role, specifically in a data conversion/migration capacity
• Successfully delivered several projects
• 8+ years of ABAP-HR experience
• SAP, SuccessFactors experience a strong asset
• Must have excellent communication, organizational and written skills
• Sound leadership skill and effective team player
• Normal work schedule is Monday to Friday, 5 days/week
• Extended availability during peak periods to meet milestones may be required
• Some travel may be required (~ 10%)
• Fluent in English and French – mandatory
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.