Would you like to be part of a dynamic and growing team in the payroll sector? CGI is experiencing remarkable growth and looking for talented people to join in our development. Do you relish the challenges of the payroll sector? Join our team. We are looking for top-quality individuals to help us meet the growing demand of our internal clients around the world.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As Payroll Administrative Support, you will collaborate with several business units on their payroll data. You will communicate and interact with Human Resources and the government to ensure the conformity of our information. The new incumbent will also periodically resolve issues and develop new procedures for achieving expected results. If you have payroll experience and are excited about continuous learning, we would like to meet you. Your responsibilities will include:
• Entering data required for payroll preparation
• Verifying payroll production data
• Completing cheque requisitions for different payments
• Generating payroll data validation reports
• Drafting letters and other messages to institutions, governments, and the like
• Preparing and issuing records of employment
• Filing and searching for documents
• Providing administrative support to the Canadian payroll team
• Drafting procedures
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
• Knowledge of payroll practices and standards
• Excellent communication skills in English and French, speaking and writing
• Knowledge of Oracle’s PeopleSoft
• Knowledge of ADP Global view and/or ADP Connectivity an asset
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to manage stress and deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Autonomy and resourcefulness
• Professional qualities
• Accounting knowledge
Education and Certification:
• Certification/training from the Canadian Payroll Association is an asset
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.