Built to support decision-intensive environments
CGI Case Management is a solution that is built to support decision-intensive environment. It is a secure, web-based solution that enables operational excellence for both standard and ad-hoc case processes.
CGI Case Management offers a broad range of features including:
- Workflow automation
- Communication and collaboration
- Document management
- Decision making
- Contact Management
- Operational and Case Reporting
Benefits of CGI Case Management include the following:
- Configurable. Menu-driven changes can be made quickly and easily by business domain experts. As a result, there is no need to engage in long, high-risk IT development efforts.
- Complete. Secure, web-based solution automates workflow, standardizes document management, improves data capture, facilitates case collaboration and enhances performance reporting.
- Uniform. Template-driven document and form creation can incorporate standard terms and conditions, as well as optional clauses, and improve uniformity across the case management lifecycle.
- Fast: Short, iterative project cycles with subject matter experts contributing directly to configuration ensures excellent fit with organizational requirements and rapid time to value.
- Secure. Role-based permissions allow organizations to maximize management control over rules, processes and the case life cycle.
- Transparent. Fully transparent case management processes facilitate analysis, change management, reporting and auditing.
- Accurate. Web-based smart forms with embedded logic eliminate the need for re-keying data, thereby improving data capture and accuracy.
- Insightful. Data from external sources and applications can be incorporated to provide the complete information necessary for informed decision-making.
- Dynamic. Since complex data found in each case may determine case-specific operational requirements, the solution supports a dynamic processing environment.
To learn more, contact us.