Meet our professionals
CGI Canada - Ready For This
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change in the banking industry. Working with more than 2,500 financial institutions in more than 40 countries, CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
Innovation and technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of managed services—from the IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting—that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
CGI seeks for a highly motivated professional to lead our Cybersecurity offering expansion into our target accounts.
Reporting to a Vice President Consulting Services, the Director Consulting Services will be responsible for the development, growth and delivery of our cybersecurity solutions and services to our Montreal based clients. A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with target customers and industry leaders. A successful candidate will need to be able to identify market needs, opportunities, identify the best solution, capture the sale, and delivery of the opportunities.
The position will have the title of Director, Consulting Services. The expectation is that the member will be 50% billable on their account. They will have P&L responsibility managing a team of 15 members locally on their account, and additional members globally as required.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Director Consulting Services will maintain overall accountability for the sales, revenue, delivery and P&L of the business. He will be responsible for building, leading and maintaining a cyber security practice.
Success will be required across the following areas of responsibility:
• Build and grow the practice and lead expansion into our target market;
• Build and grow the funnel of opportunities;
• Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction;
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Recruit new high quality members to CGI through solicitation and professional networking.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A credible expertise in the Cybersecurity operations and consulting services.
• 10 + years of increasing responsibility in consulting, with demonstrated record of accomplishment of converting ideas and industry knowledge into: solution and services sales, high quality project delivery, satisfied clients
• A network of commercial contacts and potential partners
• Ability to understand client needs and match these to CGI offerings
• Strong understanding of technology
• Ability to effectively articulate CGI value to clients and prospects
• Ability to build long-term relationships with client leaders and CGI delivery teams
• Strong contract management capabilities
• Strong understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies
• Strong proposal writing capabilities
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Bachleor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred
- Business Strategy
- Business Development
- Cyber Security Consulting
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.