Meet our professionals
CGI Canada - Ready For This
We develop and maintain software solutions for major financial markets in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Our solutions must be competitive to develop or consolidate our market share, launch new products and seize opportunities.
The responsibilities of the PeopleSoft developer include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ensure Functional and technical support for HR, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor and Payroll Interface modules.
• Ensure PeopleSoft production infrastructure support, especially during infra weekends and Disaster Recovery exercise
• PeopleSoft Developer (PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, PS Query, BI Publisher, SQL, Integration Broker, ...)
• Use the COGNOS tool for HR reporting.
• Communicate with users in connection with application failures
• Liaise with teams from New York, Paris
• Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
• Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impact studies, action plan)
• Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes ( ITIL )
• Timely communication of project production and status to the client and IT management.
• Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
• Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
• Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end-users
• Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community
• PeopleSoft (PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, PS Query, BI Publisher, SQL, Integration Broker)
• UNIX and Windows server
• Sense of organization, methodical, analytical
• Communication skills
3 years of PeopleSoft experience as a Developer.
An experience in another type of company with a complex environment is also valuable.
Basically, experience where you learn to react quickly but with pragmatism.
Languages: English, French is a plus
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.