Meet our professionals
CGI is seeking an OpenText ECM Administrator experienced in OpenText Enterprise Content Server, to join one of our ongoing Application Management Services engagements.This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking challenge and career advancement. It will challenge the successful candidate to remain technically current in Content Management; to innovate, lead and influence, and to gain experience with industry leading methodologies for service support, systems development and quality assurance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design, estimate, code, test and implement complex applications within an Enterprise environment
• Offer innovative technical solutions to business problems
• Design and prepare detailed specifications of programs and workflows
• Influence clients and manage client expectations in terms of solution approaches, costs, benefits and delivery schedules
• Articulate alternatives and recommendations to clients; responding to their needs and challenges
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience with OpenText Content Server (OTCS)
• Minimum of 4 years of progressive related applications development experience including scoping/estimation, requirements analysis, development, testing and implementation in an Enterprise Content environment.
• Experience in analysis, design, and development of complex applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired technical Skills and Experience:
• Enterprise Content Management Applications and technologies
• Experience with SQL Server 2012
• Experience with Visual Studio 2013
• Knowledge of .NET programming
• HTML Programming
Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Business or Diploma in IT and/or Business with Equivalent IT Experience
• Clear communication (written and verbal), active listening, and approachable
• Deep analytical and problem solving skills
• Collaboration and teamwork with other analysts
• Ability to manage time and work independently
• Positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• High commitment to excellent service delivery, quick learner, multi-tasker, analytical
• Ability to work at the client site outside of downtown core
- Content Management
- MS SQL Server
- Application Development
- Microsoft Visual Studio
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.