Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
We are hiring a Business Analyst with Black Knight Empower experience. As a full time employee of CGI, you will have an opportunity to consult at one of the largest US financial institutions and work with advanced tools and technology suites. The role requires working with both business and technology groups and has high upward mobility and visibility.
Your future duties and responsibilities
With guidance from the Project Manager and in collaboration with team members, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Participating in requirements analysis, data gathering, interviews and facilitated sessions, analyzing and documenting functional business requirements to assist in the software development
• Formulating and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and business systems, technical, and industry requirements
• Provide efficient Empower configuration ideas and configure within setups to meet business objectives
• System Analysis to improve the data quality & data/reporting coverage
• Data Analysis and development of SQL Scripts
• Devising/ implementing new data reports for end users as requested
• Responding to ad-hoc data enquiries from data consumers/end users
• Providing advice to data consumers on what data can be provided either in data feeds or in reports
• Working with developers and subject matter experts to identify risks or compromises and facilitate adjustments needed to meet project objectives
• Participate in product release activities
• Devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems
• Supporting the IT lifecycle processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Successful candidates will possess 5+ years experience with the following:
• Understanding of and experience with the mortgage industry
• Experience working on Black Knight’s product Empower (configuration experience preferred)
• Strong knowledge of later versions of MS SQL server technologies and ability to write complex SQL queries
• Experience working in agile framework
• Strong leadership and collaborative skills with willingness to take ownership and responsibility for multiple assignments
• Superior analytical and problem-solving and resolution skills, and ability to adapt quickly
• Self-motivation and strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to tackle challenging work situations and to resolve conflicts in a positive manner
• Strong communications (verbal and written) skills and solid technical writing experience
Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.