Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Craft your own destiny as a member of an elite, agile team that dynamically develops specialized content. Opportunities abound to develop expertise in a variety of emerging technologies, coach fellow team members, and advance and automate our client’s day-to-day operations. You’ll be positioned amongst a tight-knit team of cross-functional developers working alongside our clients to implement new technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities with the ability to support multiple work streams and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
• Apply advanced analytics and machine learning methodologies to large quantities of data to derive and present key actionable insights.
• Engineer and support a dynamic technical stack using Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP technologies that interact with existing client applications.
• Develop robust platforms with a microservice approach to permit easy scalability and dynamic application.
• Integrate enterprise platforms with specialized applications for reconciliation and recording purposes
• Evaluate data quality using SQL and data analysis techniques that improve client-reporting capabilities.
• Follow technology trends within the Big Data road map and inform clients how this technology will benefit the future development platform.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related discipline.
• 1+ Years of Experience developing data solutions using relational database management systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Redshift, SAP HANA, etc.
• 1+ Years of Experience using Python, PowerShell, Perl or other scripting languages to extract and manipulate data.
• 1+ Years of Experience in creating complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, data structures and strong analytical problem solving skills.
• Experience working with messy data, building data pipelines and automation activities.
• Experience working in an Agile based environment.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
- RDBMS Concepts
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.