Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Craft your own destiny as a member of an elite, agile team that dynamically develops specialized content. Opportunities abound to develop expertise in a variety of emerging technologies, coach fellow team members, and advance and automate our client’s day-to-day operations. You’ll be positioned amongst a tight-knit team of cross-functional analysts working alongside our clients to build a deep understanding of the client’s mission and foster strong relationships.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Apply advanced analytics and machine learning methodologies to large quantities of data to derive and present key actionable insights.
• Define business requirements and evaluate potential risks that dictate the strategic approach and mitigation plan.
• Conduct client-facing meetings to gather requirements, assemble feedback, train users, and showcase key milestones.
• Digitally transform client operations through process automation via the Microsoft Suite of tools.
• Apply data and technical expertise in analysis, data mining and visualization of data using Business Intelligence tools and data development platforms.
• Expand the client’s internet of things by incorporating new technology trends and informing clients how this technology will benefit future development and longevity.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Accounting, or other STEM/Business related disciplines.
• 1+ Years of Experience working on Analytics and Business Intelligence focused initiatives, preferably in a consulting capacity.
• 1+ Years of Experience building statistical models or analyzing data.
• 1+ Years of Experience working with big data, data structures, and performing analytical problem solving.
• Experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile based environment.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
- Business Objects
- Big Data
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.