Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice offering a global health and wellness program
Opportunity to work in a mature agile environment to develop cloud deployed micro-services based architecture supporting an aerospace client. Use a variety of skills and languages in a fast paced, cutting edge environment where your voice can be heard to better process and team interactions – and overall “how things get done".
Your future duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will have experience within an agile environment (preferably SAFe Agile) and will have experience with a combination of back end and front end development utilizing some of the following technologies:
• Python, Ruby, or other OO interpreted language
• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
• Postgres, Spring boot, Cloud Foundry, Restful services
• Eureka, Kibana, ActiveMQ, IntelliJ, Jenkins technical environment.
• typescript, nodejs, twitter bootstrap
• Angular 2 or higher
• High preference for aerospace experience in telemetry command and control mnemonics
Looking for the following qualities:
• Resourcefulness – ability and desire to dig in to solve problems,
• Aptitude and willingness to learn and grow while having fun on a dynamic team,
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members in other locations,
• Quirky/ personable and able to have a laugh while being focused to work towards deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
• Pointing user stories
• Working within scrum teams consisting of PO, SM, other engineers, and testers
• Understanding requirements within user stories and developing solutions
• Owning user stories and working independently
• Troubleshooting and working within a team structure of 5 – 10 team members
• Unit testing work
• Ability to do more complex testing on user stories (that you didn’t code) when the team needs to swarm at end of sprint
• Deploying into a pipeline
• Being client-facing, so excellent written and verbal communication as well as business acumen
• Raising and mitigating risks within a team
• Overcoming issues – resourcefulness!
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Postgres, Spring boot, Cloud Foundry, Restful services, Eureka, Kibana, ActiveMQ, IntelliJ, Jenkins. UIs: Angular, typescript, nodejs, twitter bootstrap
High preference for aerospace experience in telemetry command and control mnemonics
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $84,000-$136,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- REST Webservices
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.