CGI’s Asset & Resource Management (ARM) 2 asset management solution focuses on current and emerging needs for utility network operations, providing utilities with the capability to manage the entire life cycle of assets as an integrated and continuous process to increase operational performance and profitability. It includes the following product offerings:
Asset Manager unifies all asset data within a single asset repository to facilitate compliance tracking, maintenance management, asset risk management and asset investment planning.
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- A single asset repository
- Efficiency within the operations and maintenance function through automation of work identification, based on rules and conditions, together with planning capabilities incorporated to reduce multiple visits to the same location
- A rules engine that evaluates cyclical maintenance, criticality, regulatory requirements, revenues and valuation to initiate work and follow-up activity
- Step-based procedures generated via simple configuration, not coding · Integrated geo-spatial visualization
- Enabling technology to support regulations such as NERC CIP, DOT 192, DIMP and TIMP
- Fully integrated with the work execution modules—utilizes the integration layer with other work management and mobile workforce solutions
- Reduction in the life cycle cost of managing assets and asset information
- Accurate information minimizing downtime, extending asset life and providing proactive and predictive strategies for facilitating efficient interoperability between CAPEX and OPEX
ASSET INVESTMENT PLANNER
Asset Investment Planner (AIP) enables faster, data-driven asset investment decisions that help utilities to mitigate risks, drive performance, improve customer service and generate sustainable investor returns through more effective asset investment.
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Make the right investment for the right assets at the right time: AIP enables utilities to evaluate all assets across different timeframes (from one to over 25 years). Its powerful optimization engine analyzes the impact of millions of combinations of decisions to identify the most effective course of action.
- Evaluate business risks effectively: With AIP, utilities can better understand risks in relation to asset performance, service impact and costs to engage in smarter decision making for sustainable business performance.
- Future-proof your investment cases: AIP enables utilities to keep pace with evolving regulatory requirements and market conditions and factor these changes into their investment planning.
- Align with best practices for asset management (e.g., ISO 55000): AIP’s asset management framework is based on industry best practices, enabling you to better assess the impact of your decisions now and in the future.
To learn more, contact us.