- We partner with 10+ energy clients in Belgium.
- CGI is part of Flexity, a consortium to enable end-consumers to contribute in the energy transition. Read more.
- CGI delivers UMIG analysis and testing services to the major suppliers, DGO’s and the Belgian Central Market System.
- We are using RPA technology to automate daily repetitive and manual tasks in the domain of collections, care and billing at ENGIE.
- Together with SPIE Belgium, we modernize the remote management of highway lighting within the Flemish Region, using CGI's IBOR platform.
- We manage mission-critical systems for a major DGO in Belgium.
- We have long-term outsourcing relationships with clients such as EDP (Portugal, Spain, Brazil, U.S.), Elexon (UK), and EDF and GDF Suez (France).
- CGI has used predictive analytics and visualization software to improve leak detection and prediction for a major water supplier in the Netherlands.
CGI offers services and solutions across the energy & utilities industry, including electricity, natural gas and water. We are proud to support major utilities in Belgium, including DGO’s and suppliers.
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Improve the management and control of assets, work and resources with accurate, real-time asset information to create a dynamic, holistic and detailed picture of your operations.
- Central Markets
We have an in-depth understanding of the market regulations. CGI delivers UMIG analysis and testing services to the major suppliers, DGO’s and the Central Market System.
- Production / Generation
CGI’s award-winning Renewables Management System (RMS) is a solution providing a mobile platform to monitor and control the management and control of wind, hydro, photovoltaic and other renewable energy power plants, real-time and remotely. With RMS, CGI controls more than 7,000 turbines on 600 wind farms in nine countries across the globe.
- Network Operations - Smart meters
Improving network operations with innovative grid, meter and data technologies to cut operating costs, improve service quality and promote energy efficiency.
- Customer Service
Transforming Customer Service with innovative technologies (Chatbots, Salesforce) to create better customer experience/customer-centric services to respond to customers’ wants and (digital) needs to stay competitive.
- Water leakage management
Real-time monitoring with Asset and Resource Management (ARM).
- Improve Operational Excellence
Improve Operational Excellence with real-time visibility and monitoring of business operations and processes, based on SAP OPI.
Use of Robotic Process Automation to automate rules based, high-volume business and IT processes (Automation-as-a-Service).
- CGI OpenGrid360
An innovative suite of solutions and services designed to help utility network owners and operators improve data insight and accelerate innovation to support the move to a more flexible and sustainable future grid. It supports the complete network value chain, from asset to outage management and more.
- Central Market Solutions (CMS)
CGI’s Central Market Solutions (CMS) and approach helps clients meet the needs of this rapidly-evolving energy market and embrace the digital transition to new business models.
- CGI’s Asset & Resource Management (ARM)
A a solution designed to streamline the business processes that support utility operations with a specific focus on enterprise asset management (EAM) for transmission and distribution (T&D).
- Renewables Management System (RMS)
RMS enables the proactive and efficient management of renewable assets by providing greater insight into operations, and analyzing key performance indicators and their evolution.