Do you have a special interest in business consultancy?
Are you the person who can provide innovative solutions to our clients’ business and technology related challenges?
Are you constantly looking for value-added opportunities combining your business insight and technological skills? Then this is your chance!
The Belgian Energy & Utilities sector is changing faster than ever. A few examples are smart grids, local (solar) production, the new Central Market System and digital transformation. CGI is playing an active role in this transformation and is therefore looking for Business Consultants to strengthen the Energy & Utilities department.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your dream job is all about ...
• Gathering and/or analyzing business requirements
• Providing business and technology related solutions
• Identifying and implementing CGI-developed solutions
• Improving business processes Ensuring that the implemented solutions cover the clients’ requirements
• Identifying and mitigating identified risks Working closely together with business and IT-stakeholders while providing expert advise
• Providing support to the project/program manager
- Business Development
• Play an active role in CGI’s business development
• Build client relationships
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• You have a strong interest in or affinity with the business and technology in the Energy & Utilities Sector
• You have proven knowledge of the Belgian Energy market. (At least 3 to 4 years of experience as dedicated Business Consultant in Energy & Utilities)
• You have experience in (business) process modelling and in one or more modelling tools (e.g. BPMN, UML, EA, Aris, Visio) and in project- and software development methodologies (e.g. Prince2, Agile, SAFe , …)
• You have an analytical mind and are able to achieve results and to produces high-quality deliverables
• You are able to see the bigger picture
• People describe you as a problem solver with a client and result oriented mind-set
• You know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Is a plus ...
• Trilingual (English – Dutch – French)
• Good presentation and communication skills
• You are able to adapt to changing environments
• Good business development skills
We offer you ...
• A stimulating environment where your ideas matter and can make the difference
• Challenging projects where you’ll be able to show and evolve your skill set, depending on your own interests
• A safe work environment where everybody has respect for one another
• AWESOME colleagues !
• A competitive salary with some great extralegal advantages (such as a company car with fuel card, net allowances, meal vouchers, ... )
- Bus. Consulting & IT Strategy
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.