* Position is based in BELGIUM, if you don't live there please revert to one of our local CGI offices worldwide*
Are you passionate about the evolution of IT? Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded?
Then we should definitely have a chat!
CGI is looking for an experienced IT Lead to join our Applications Development and Maintenance team, supporting our client’s large metropolitan Customer Relationship Management system, working in an advanced technology environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• As Domain IT Lead you are responsible for Service Management within the department. You will take care of the application of the ITIL processes, adjust them where necessary and be in charge of the training of people in this.
• You are also responsible of the implementation of new processes.
• You function here as a Leader who assists the team.
• You are also responsible for Supplier Management.
• You follow up the suppliers for the Service Desk and Datacenter Services.
• You are responsible for Change Management and for this you are also in the CAB.
• You also monitor incident and change managers.
• Finally, you also take care of the preparation for the audits.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• You have a strong experience with ITIL Service Management.
• You have experience in developing and following up ITIL processes.
• You have the experience and maturity to work as a IT Leader in a team of +/- 20 people.
• Min 3 years of experience as a Tech Lead of a DEVOPS team.
• You have a broad technical knowledge of infrastructure, networks, data center and service desk environments.
• Able to coach, guide, manage, find solution and adapt with change in staffing and increase in size but also structure adaptation…
- Client Management
- Integration Management
- People Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.