• Are you interested to work in a European, multi-cultural environment?
• Are you experienced or interested in quality and validation of IT systems and processes?
• Do you have an eye for detail and perform your activities with a high level of quality and commitment?
• Do you want to bring your consulting skills to the next level of maturity or start a career in consulting?
Your future duties and responsibilities
… looking for some Technical Consultants to strengthen CGI’s family. You will have the following responsibilities:
• Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms within the client’s ecosystem;
• Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise and high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time;
• Review deliverables (e.g. documentation) from other stakeholders in the client’s delivery ecosystem from a quality and technical perspective and with a critical eye;
• Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform quality control activities on the tests and provide your independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release;
• Actively monitor and follow up on the status of various risks/actions/issues/changes within your portfolio and provide advice to the client;
• Verify the efficacy of multiple processes in the client organization such incident/change/quality/problem/release/…. management;
• Provide assistance for internal and external audits;
• Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices;
• Identify opportunities in the client organization primarily or outside, for CGI. Follow up on these opportunities and help to realize them.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Having at least a bachelor degree;
• Knowledgeable in the following areas from previous work experiences: ITIL, SDLC.
o Knowledge of CMMI, COBIT, V-model is a plus;
• Previous working experience in the public sector is a plus;
• Experienced in more than one of the following areas of SDLC: Functional analysis, technical analysis, testing, IT operations, IT project management, quality assurance, quality control.
• Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards, performing low level data analysis;
• Knowledgeable or hand-on experience working with content management systems, ITIL tools, quality management tools and collaboration platforms;
• Knowledgeable of audit and assessment techniques is an advantage;
A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are a must;
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability, experience of working in teams, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Bus. Consulting & IT Strategy
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.