CGI is seeking a Sr Salesforce Consultant who will become a key contributor to our Salesforce Practice. You will be expected to engage with our clients to discover new opportunities and elicit high-level business requirements, work with others to define the right team mix and methods to successfully implement projects. The Senior Salesforce Consultant will deliver top notch implementation, customization, configuration and training services to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. In this role you will collaborate with customers to provide them with a competitive advantage and add business value through Cloud Technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical requirements and present a vision & solution that meets customer and project needs.
• Work with the client, sales team, business partners, and related practice area leaders within CGI to prescribe a complete solution to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
• Based on the prescribed solution, assist with the development of project plans, estimates and provide scope input to sales for proposals and statements of work.
• Provide leadership to the project team throughout the entire project lifecycle and checkpoint with the Solution Architects periodically to provide feedback and assist them with the incorporation of “on the ground" feedback into the Solution Architecture team’s work and processes.
• Research, evaluate, and implement existing applications and/or customized solutions for internal or client-facing projects
• Experience implementing multiple Salesforce Clouds/Products (Sales, Service, Pardot, Marketing, Field Service Lightning, CPQ, etc.).
• Maintain skills in areas of expertise and stay up to date with industry and technology trends including ensuring certification requirements are met as required for the partnerships in your domain
• Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
• Effectively manage customer expectations and communicate status updates of projects to various stakeholders, i.e., internal CGI management and external customers of varying levels of management.
• May work on concurrent projects at various stages within their lifecycle.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience;
• Approximately 4 -6 years of experience configuring and delivering solutions on Salesforce.com or Force.com platform.
• Previous professional services consulting experience.
• Salesforce Administrator and at least one Cloud Consultant certification (i.e. Sales, Service, etc.)
• Additional Cloud and/or Product certifications are a preferred.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies is required.
• Ability to operate in a multi-faceted role often consisting of Business/Information Architecture, Project Management, Requirements Analysis, Workshop Facilitation, Configuration, Testing, Training and Deployment.
• Ability to work with SMEs, Business and Solution Architects, Sales Teams and Clients to determine the best solutions for known and anticipated constraints.
- Analytics & Emerging Dig Tech
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.