In this position, you often act in a role of pioneer. You are a true team player and know how to motivate others to the best of their abilities. A flexible and pragmatic attitude is second nature for you. You are up to date on the latest developments in the field of Data and Analytics. Your knowledge and experience allows you to act as an architect in a leading role in various projects.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Working in a team of Data and Analytics enthusiasts, you advise clients across different sectors on the data architecture requied to support their digital transformation journey. Collaboration and innovation is at the heart of what you do. You’re inherently motivated, with a passion for life-long learning and teaching. You will:
• Architect, design and build resuable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support data and analytics platforms
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders
• Anticipate, identify and solve data management and data quality issues
• Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
• Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards
• Analyze and profile data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions
• Mentor and build the skills of junior data engineers in adopting best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
What you can bring to the table?
• Advanced experience building callable cloud solutions, real-time and high performance data lake solutions preferably on AWS, Azure or GCP
• At least 8 years of proven and varied experience in the fields of data for example, Data Quality, Data Visualization, Data Mangement Solutions, and Data Science
• Proven experience in modern business intelligence techniques, data modelling and theories of Kimball
• In-depth understanding of micro-services architecture
• Proven experience in troubleshooting complex data issues and root cause anlaysis methods, proactive resolution of product and operational issues
• Able to lead others in solving complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
• Ability to quickly pick up new programming lanuages, technologies and frameworks
• Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, technical design
• Flexibility for regional mobility
• Fluent speaker and writer in Dutch and English, French is a plus
• Living in Belgium, no work permit required
- Data Architecture
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.