As a Functional Analyst for the Finance, Health & Management, Utilities & Public setor you:
• Understand and detail business requirements and transform these into functional requirements
• Document the solution and makes user manuals
• Find your way in existing data and model the new data requirements
• supervise and validate the work of the development team
• Create test scenarios and monitor the test execution
• Monitor the application go-live
• Train the key-users
• Change management: maintain wishlist, change requests, define the IT solution, assess impact on existing application and provide high level estimates
Your future duties and responsibilities
• You have 3 - 4 years proven experience as dedicated Functional Analyst
• You can use office tools
• You have experience in working in projects
• You know several development methods
• You can organize and chair meetings + write minutes
• You are a team player
• You are result oriented
• You can keep deadlines
• You are methodical
• You adaptsquickly and easily
• You can communicate with business and IT people
• You have writing skills
• Youc n work independently and seeks own information
• You have the following consulting skills:
o Willing to change context regularly
o Seek additional opportunitie
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or French combined with English
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience in one of the following domains: Health or Manufacturing
• Experience in package implementation
• Knowledge of SQL, SCRUM,UML
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.