Do you know how to translate our customers' demands into smart business solutions? Can you tell the story behind data and translate it into concrete solutions? Keep on reading!
As a Data Engineer you are the right-hand of the Data Architect to help realise solutions that innovate the use of data for clients and you resolve issues quickly and appropriately within new or existing solutions for clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Work on studies and analysis of data and analytics in orer to assist our clients to lever the value of data
· Propose alternative business solutions for clients aiming to reduce costs, improve processes and eliminate waste
· Analyze how clients manage the quality and reliability of data and implement improvements
· Carry out exploration of data using Data Discovery tools
· Make recommendations to clients for the use and value exploitation of their data
· Analyze and profile data for the purposes of implementing scalable analytical solutions
· Identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
· Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
· Organize internal information sessions and workshops to share knowledge
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At least 3-4 years of proven relevant experience in the fields of data (e.g. Master Data Management, BI, Enterprise Performance Management, Data Visualization, Data Science)
· Experience with relational SQL and Python
· Experience with Java, GitHub and related development processes is a plus
· Experience with workflow scheduling tools
· Understanding of micro-services architecture
· Very good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
· Experience working on the implementation of end-to-end solutions
· Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, technical design
· Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
· Passion for innovative data solutions
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Conceptual thinker and pragmatic approach, with the ability to see and articulate ‘the overall picture’
· Flexibility for regional mobility
· Fluent speaker and writer in Dutch and English, French is a plus
· Proven experience of methodologies such as Agile, PMP, Lean Six Sigma
· Living in Belgium, no work permit required
Your ability to adapt, spirit of collaboration, entraprenaurship, your analytical spirit, your writing skills and autonomy, your sense of service, your interpersonal skills and ability to articulate the overall picture will be your assets to succeed in this missions and evolve within our company.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.