Our members are professionals, passionate about CRM, BI, Big Data, User Experience, IoT, Conversational AI, and others, which they implement across various sectors for Belgian and international customers with the aim of supporting their clients to make the most of digital. Come with your experience, ideas, your desires, to lead and enrich our teams.
To support the growth and development of our Manufacturing sector, we are looking for passionate, experienced consultants in Digital Transformation!
Leading a team of Digital Transformation enthusiasts, you advise clients across different sectors on their digital transformation journey. Collaboration and innovation is at the heart of what you do. You’re a born leader, inherently motivated, with a passion for life-long learning and teching in the eer changing world of technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will lead:
• Workshops to identify areas of improvement, quick wins and prioritize these according to what is relevant for the client’s business
• Discussions to propose alternative business solutions for clients aiming to reduce costs, improve processes and eliminate waste
• Defining IT processes for automation as well as manual business processes
• Build skills of junior consultants
• Participate in pre-sales and development of our digital consulting services
• Challenge and deepen your mastery of digital transformation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
What you can bring to the table?
• At least 8 years of experience in the field of digital IT and transformation projects
• Autonomy, adapatability, dynamism and sense of service
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Conceptual thinker and pragmatic approach
• Able to see and articulate ‘the overall picture’
• Workshop facilitation methodologies such as ideation, design thinking
• Flexibility for regional mobility
• Proactive, eager and propose solutions ‘outside of the box’
• Fluent speaker and writer in Dutch and English, French is a plus
• Proven experience with BPMN and/or UML
• Proven experience of methodologies such as Agile, PMP, Lean Six Sigma
• Expertise in the field of Digital such as CRM, BI, Corporate Portals, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.