As a Project/Portfolio Management Officer you will act as the right hand and portfolio manager of the IT Director.
Are you a true communicator with undefeated organization skills?
Do you want to work in an multicultural environment?
Are you interested in the public sector ?
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Project/Portfolio Management Officer you will be challenged by the following activities at direction level …
• Risk management
- Record & analyze risks when identified
- Depending on the nature of the risk, report risk to the appropriate contact person
• Change & release management
- Monitor Business and IT changes and run impact assessments
- Collect the change requests originated from multiple resources
• Planning management
- Create and maintain an integrated planning
- Collect, analyze and consolidate all information to be inserted into the planning
- Create a roadmap
- Organize meetings with all departments to collect the information for the planning
- Create and maintain a consolidated action logbook
- Tracking all actions to handle and implement changes
• Communication & reporting
- Creating progress and status reporting and
- Communicate in an effective way with all stakeholders
- Creating dashboards and reporting deviations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Passionate about project and process management
• Able to conduct/support the PMO and portfolio management set-ups
• Able to structure a lot of information and an undefeated organizer
• Experience in PM tools and procedures
• Result-oriented and client focused
• Hands-on and not afraid of a challenge
• Able to work under pressure
• Interested in IT, digital trends and evolutions
• Motivated and have a critical mind-set
• Able to work autonomously
Is a plus
• Master or Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in the public sector
• Certified/Familiar with PM methodologies
• Familiar with BPMN
- Project Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.