As a junior middleware consultant, you will be working in a support team at one of our customers. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. You will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. If you are passionate about information technology and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your dreamjob is all about...
• Assuring monitoring activities on the various middleware systems.
• Solve day to day incidents in respecting internal service level agreements
• Participate to the implementation of new functionalities.
• Elicit and document processes
• Participate to daily team meetings
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Broad knowledge on IT systems
• A good understanding of common IT communication protocols.
• Interest in a SOA architecture on the role that Middleware applications play in this.
• Good communication skills in English and French or Dutch.
• Eager to learn new technologies.
• Aptitude for third level support, migration and deployment activities
• Good understanding on IT networks and their basic components
• Knowledge of or willing to learn applications/technologies like IBM Datapower, Dell Boomi, IBM Pure, ElasticSearch, Kibana,…
• Understanding of Web Services and the different protocols they use.
• Understanding on IT security principles.
• Knowledge of Cloud Based infrastructure.
• Eager to learn
• Participate and network internally and externally to gain and share knowledge
Education and Certification
• Bachelor or master degree with a focus on Information Technology, or equivalent
- Web Services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.