Are you interested to work in a European, multi-cultural environment?
Are you interested in consulting activities in matters regarding IT systems and processes?
Do you have excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills?
Do you have the ability to coach others and to share knowledge?
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your dream job is all about …
• Perform multiple business/technical consulting tasks and reporting in IT related activities;
• As-Is/To-Be/Gap analysis of processes, evaluate alternate solutions, support the team and the customer to apply recommendations and new processes;
• Deliver trainings related to quality aspects of the IT projects, project management methodologies/frameworks to the customer;
• Pro-actively organise, run/attend coordination meetings with the customer and/or other stakeholders;
• Review business and technical documentation following pre-defined criteria;
• Report on progress, highlights, lowlights, risks, issues. Write reports and documentation with a good level of quality;
• Gather business needs, solicit product and process enhancements from end users;
• Interact with technology teams and multiple stakeholders with confidence, empathy and diplomacy. Coordinate with and support other peer teams;
• Operate and manage various dashboards, wikis and collaboration spaces.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You are …
• Having a bachelor or master degree;
• A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are essential;
• Able to validate processes (business process modelling) and documentation. Experience with ARIS modelling is an advantage;
• Knowledgeable in more than one of the following areas from previous work experiences: ITIL, SDLC, COBIT, CMMI, Agile, PRINCE2, Change and Release Management;
• Experienced in one or more of the following areas: Functional analysis, technical analysis, testing, IT Operations, IT Project management;
• Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation;
• Knowledge or hand-on experience working with content management systems, incident/problem/change/defect management tools, collaboration platforms;
• Open to learn the client’s business, methodology and environment;
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability, experience of working in teams, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Functional Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Change Management
- Testing Environments
- Agile & DevOps
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.