As a .NET Developer lead you help in the design and set-up of a reliable software architecture on application level. You will be part of a product team where you will ensure that the developed product meets functional and technical requirements of our users.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Analyze non-functional requirements in collaboration with the product owner
- Develop with the team
- Implement reliable and efficient software development practices
- Ensure taking the bigger picture into account during development
- Assist the team of testers/developers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- You are passionate about the latest technological developements
- You have an IT or Computer Sciences degree
- Extensive experience gained in complex .NET and front-end applications
- Knowledge and experience with C#, HTML 5, CSS, Angular, Typescript, Npm, nuget, .Net 4.5,
REST, Nhibernate, NServiceBus, Automapper, WebAPI, OO-concepten, git,…
- An extensive background in software engineering projects and knowledge of/vision on best practices
- Experience with DDD, CQRS, asynchronous messaging systems, application security
- You want to build the right software in the most effective way
- You have strong communication skills with a positive and constructive attitude
- You work in a structured and problem-solving way
- You are a team player who can work independently and you can guide others in their technical growth
- Experience in or great interest in agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You are stress resistant, result-oriented and you feel challenged by complex issues
- You speak Dutch with a good level of English
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.