CGI Belgium is intent on reinforcing its position as key advisor in the area of Data Management and Data Governance. While many of our clients are aware of the importance of adequately managing their data assets, they are frequently lacking a comprehensive, enterprise-wide view of the problem and how to tie different data initiatives together in order to meet their digital transformation objectives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
CGI Belgium is looking for a Data Architect/Manager who will be able to not only support but lead data-related client initiatives in an advisory capacity. While this role does in most cases not involve any implementation, a solid technical experience is required in order to be able to effectively analyse the business and technical context and produce useful recommendations.
• Senior architect in one of the following domains: data, integration, solution, enterprise;
• Solid understanding of ALM and data lifecycle, based of min. 5 years of technical experience;
• Understands micro-services architecture, eventual consistency, event sourcing and CQRS;
• Understands cloud concepts, distributed systems, integration and data quality issues;
• Autonomous, proactive, assertive, adaptive to change;
• Knowledge of DM frameworks is a plus (DGI, DCAM…).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Has a strong analytical sense, balances micro and macro vision effectively;
• Excellent communicator (oral, written, elicitation, executive presentations…);
• Experience with relational databases, datawarehouses, data lakes;
• At least one of following or similar: SQL, MapReduce (HiveQL, Pig…), MDX…
- Project Management (T1)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.