• Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
• Diverse role, providing project and operational support across the Operational Technology environments for a number of key clients
• Be part of a collaborative and supportive SCADA maintenance/project support team, responsible for the delivery of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) support services and projects
• Build network engineering knowledge through hands-on exposure to networking technology and on-the-job mentoring.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Assist with SCADA maintenance support services
• Assist with SCADA/RTU installation, commissioning and database configuration
• PLC/RTU configuration for asset monitoring and control
• Assist with SCADA host database and schematic configuration
• Complete project documentation, reports and records
• Work with client in maintenance support service delivery & testing
• Perform hands-on systems engineering tasks
• Provide technical support, troubleshoot and rectify fault related to SCADA systems
• Help Identify and generate business opportunities
• Participate in the 24/7 On-Call roster.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
This is an associate engineer level role and full training and mentoring will be provided.
We are looking for SCADA Engineers who have 1+ years’ experience in:
• The configuration and maintenance of RTUs, PLCs and SCADA hosts
• SCADA protocols such as DNP, Modbus and IEC61850.
• Technical support and systems administration
Experience or academic knowledge of the following is highly regarded:
• Router Hardware/Software, Switch Hardware/Software, Routing Protocols, Firewalls.
• Networking systems and software (LAN and WAN)
• An understanding of emerging technologies in SCADA and their potential commercial application.
Additional skills/ experience required:
• Excellent Troubleshooting/problem solving
• Excellent written and oral communication
• A strong customer service orientation
• Full permanent work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.