U.S. federal market
The systems engineering component of CGI’s portfolio applies formal engineering methods and practices to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and modernize information systems providing high-end capability to Command and Control (C2), and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) functions, operations, logistics and business systems. Systems engineering activities are provided by teams of senior system, software, data and communications engineers who are supported by cleared personnel, infrastructure and facilities.
Our core systems engineering business has been independently assessed at CMM Level III proficiency under standards established by the Software Engineering Institute. In addition, some of our systems engineering business units have achieved a CMMI Level III assessment.
Our primary systems engineering service offerings include:
- C2 and C4ISR engineering and integration
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Information and data engineering and development
- Network and IT infrastructure engineering
- Security engineering and information assurance
- Software engineering and development
- Systems design and enterprise architecture development
- Systems engineering and technical assistance
- Systems production and deployment
Services and capabilities are delivered by CGI Federal and its various Stanley subsidiaries.