- U.S. FEDERAL HOME
- CONTACT US
U.S. federal market
Business process management and managed services
Federal agencies are challenged to optimize agency performance while balancing funding priorities, tight discretionary budgets, human capital shortages and ever increasing mandates. At CGI, we understand the transformation that must take place to create results-driven government. We go beyond hosting to deliver the full spectrum of IT and business process shared services so federal agencies can focus on their mission and business goals.
Our business process management and managed services:
- Help agencies improve performance on limited budgets
- Increase management bandwidth
- Allow agencies to retain security and control over their systems
- Enable agency enterprise management of multiple shared services through our governance framework and service oriented architecture (SOA) foundation
- Provide value-added support to meet long-term operational requirements.
Our business process management service offerings include:
- Business process improvement
- Developmental and operational test and evaluation
- Facility operations
- Functional analysis
- Program and project management
We offer engineers, analysts and technical subject-matter experts in key business functions, such as requirements analysis, project and program management, operational support, administration, and budgeting. We also bring proven best-of-breed techniques for process and product improvement.
Our proven management, processes, frameworks and governance, including ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3, infuse quality within every aspect of CGI's operations. Learn more about CGI’s quality approach. We have adapted our quality management for clients such as the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program Office, the passport production facilities we support for the Department of State, and our software development efforts for the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Army and several federal civilian agencies.
Services and capabilities are delivered by CGI Federal and its various Stanley subsidiaries.