U.S. federal market
CGI provides world-class information technology, systems engineering and communications support to critical U.S. defense and federal sector clients around the world. Our team of highly-skilled engineers and project managers provides a full spectrum of network management and security services, systems integration and enterprise applications services. Our IT and engineering personnel provide services ranging from implementing and maintaining the optical transport for the DISA component of the Global Information Grid to providing network management support for the Defense Information System Network. We provide tailored end-to-end systems and database administration, circuit engineering, security engineering, systems security accreditation and client network maintenance and certification.
We developed DISA’s Provisioning Automated Workflow System, Status of Service and Automated Metrics applications, which provide information sharing across all DISA partners on telecommunications provisioning requests, performance measures and metrics.
- Tactical and strategic communications support
- Communications engineering and systems integration
- Database development and administration
- Information assurance and network security expertise
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Center support
- Software and web development
- Systems and network administration
- Help desk and training
- Network performance and modeling
- Data management and NIEM expertise
- DSN, Redswitch, SIPR, NIPR and voice expertise
- Provide systems integration expertise of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and development of web services interfaces to enterprise business modernization and back-end systems such as FedBizOpps, CCR, ORCA and EPLS
- Provide expert systems and specialty engineering and technical services under ETASS to support the USAF Electronic Systems Center in its mission to acquire, support and maintain integrated, cost-effective and highly reliable C4ISR and information systems
Services and capabilities are delivered by CGI Federal and its various Stanley subsidiaries.
For more information about our Communications capabilities, contact us at (703) 365-8801.