- Worldwide presence
CGI in the United States
Delivering results for government and industry while creating quality jobs
As a leading IT and business process services firm, CGI is committed to helping our public and private sector clients achieve mission and business results. We have a large presence in the U.S., with 11,500 professionals in more than 50 offices.
We realize our continued success depends on our ability to attract and retain top-quality team members. We invite dedicated professionals, including military veterans, to come grow with us and experience our entrepreneurial culture, flexible work environment and commitment to community involvement.
Known for our client dedication, flexible delivery approach, rigorous processes and delivery excellence, CGI has consistently earned client satisfaction scores of 9 out of 10 or higher. In the U.S., our solutions and services help:
- Increase efficiency, transparency and accountability for federal and state and local governments
- Reduce costs and improve outcomes for health agencies, providers and plans
- Deliver competitive advantage to leading financial institutions and insurance firms
- Increase agility and cost-efficiency for oil and gas companies
- Deliver new revenue streams and improve customer service for telecom firms and utilities
- Drive global competitiveness and profitability for manufacturing, retail and consumer goods and transport and logistics firms
CGI’s best-fit global delivery model features onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery options to meet client needs to balance cost, risk and value. This model is complemented by highly responsive, on-the-ground local client partnerships and accountability.
Unique to CGI in the U.S. are Onshore IT Services Delivery Centers in Alabama, Ohio, Texas and Virginia. These centers provide high-quality, lower-cost delivery of CGI’s full suite of services while also creating good jobs in smaller American communities. To date, we have created more than 1,000 jobs in these locations.