Real time enterprise integration
One of the biggest challenges organizations face today is integrating systems to gain access to real-time actionable data and extract value from the millions of dollars already spent on IT investments. When you can achieve this goal, the benefits are enormous. With a real-time enterprise (RTE), you can:
- Access meaningful business metrics on-demand, allowing management to respond to alerts and adjust operations accordingly
- Capitalize on mergers and acquisitions synergies by integrating processes and systems from disparate organizations quickly
- Automate critical processes seamlessly across functional areas and corporate boundaries
- Maximize the value of IT investments in front- and back-office suites
CGI offers a broad portfolio of RTE offerings that address critical business needs as well as the underlying enabling technologies. These include:
- Educational seminars - An excellent overview of the challenges and issues associated with an integration, provided by world-class experts with practical, real-world experience.
- Lessons-learned - If you are thinking about undertaking an RTE-related effort, or are in the middle of one, CGI can show you the do's and don'ts gained from more than 30 years experience.
- Quickstart engagement - Designed to get you up and running fast, quickstart engagements enable you to complete an RTE implementation in a short time with a fixed price.
- RoadMap - These fixed-price engagements range from RTE strategy to specific designs for RTE elements.
- Implementation - CGI can provide full lifecycle services around the implementation of any RTE element. These services can be on a consulting basis or via a complete outsourcing program.
Why choose CGI?
- Impressive results
- Reduced application integration costs by 50-60 percent via reuse of adapters and connectors
- Improved automatic flow-through from less than 5 percent to over 85 percent for most-common request types
- Named “System Integrator of the Year" by TeleStrategies and TelOSSource
- Partnerships with key vendors including webMethods, Tibco, Vitria, IBM, BEA, Plumtree, Epicentric