Credit risk and collections
CGI helps organizations implement integrated credit risk management solutions to achieve rapid business benefits. We help companies:
- Reduce net bad debt expenses
- Lower costs from credit and collections operations
- Improve cash flow
- Retain customers
- Increase top-line revenues
CGI has worked with more than 270 leading organizations in financial services, telecommunications, utilities, retail services and government to solve complex credit risk and collections challenges. To maximize our customers' profitability, we employ four critical best practices:
- Understand your customer portfolio across the entire credit lifecycle - We develop policies and strategies from account activation to collection and recovery.
- Use quantitative analytics to understand and manage trends within your portfolio - We capture and retain data for segmentation, analysis, and behavioral scoring.
- Create environment of continuous learning through "test-and-learn" discipline - We use champion/challenger, controlled experimentation
- Align business processes, technology, and organization structure - We optimize cost efficiencies and effectiveness
CGI offers a combination of consulting and technology services to deliver a complete, end-to-end credit risk and collection solution.
- Operations process analysis and design around the customer life cycle, including credit, usage, collections, write-offs, and recoveries
- Portfolio management including account segmentation, experimental design, and P&L optimization
- Decision analytics providing predictive modeling development and implementation
- Systems development and integration covering functional/technical requirements, interface development, testing, and training
- Organization development including organization design, skill set requirements, and position descriptions
- CACS Enterprise - A market leading collections system built specifically for large organizations processing high volume of accounts.
- Strata Enterprise - This functionally rich, automated decisioning engine helps you implement credit and collections management, call center strategies, and enterprise-wide marketing campaigns. Using business rules, Strata carries out automated champion-challenger decision testing in your credit and collections environment.
- BureauLink Enterprise - Organizations can determine the credit worthiness of potential customers automatically by leveraging information that is available commercially from credit bureaus. BureauLink provides a CPU-to-CPU interface to the major credit bureaus and allows access to common format credit bureau reports. That means you can negotiate risk-based terms with prospective customers, and store information for future credit decisions.
- Brochure - Credit risk management (PDF)
- White paper - Achieving Peak Performance: Insights from a global survey on credit risk and collections practices (PDF)