Systems integration and consulting
SAP enterprise business applications
Achieving results through experience
A certified SAP Hosting and Alliance Partner, CGI helps clients ensure the best return on their investments. With more than 500 dedicated experts; over 300 SAP implementations, including 30+ major upgrades; and hosting services for 35 companies with over 60,000+ users across multiple releases, CGI has the experience clients need to maximize their SAP solutions and achieve cohesive operations that grow their business.
Through CGI’s SAP Center of Expertise (COE), we offer public- and private-sector clients focused expertise through a committed and seasoned SAP-centric operational and technology management team. Through our active participation in SAP product development and other thought leadership activities, CGI keeps pace with SAP best practices and continuously evolves along with SAP software. Through our vast implementation and support experience, CGI has extensive hands-on knowledge of all mySAP™ business applications and NetWeaver® technologies.
As an end-to-end services provider offering infrastructure services, application management, systems integration and consulting and business process services, CGI provides a full continuum of services to support all of our clients’ SAP objectives and needs. Our key SAP offerings include:
- Infrastructure and technology management services to manage desktops and servers, data center, network and communications, technical assistance, business continuity, disaster recovery and database administration
- Application maintenance and support services to manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of clients’ SAP environments, including minor enhancements, new functionality implementations, SAP NetWeaver and technology support (including BASIS), security, Java™ and ABAP™ services
- Systems integration and consulting services covering all areas of the implementation lifecycle, from business needs assessment and blueprint development to module selection, configuration, implementation, upgrade planning and upgrades
- Business process outsourcing and engineering services to streamline operations and eliminate inefficiencies for clients that require customized business processes, data conversion and SAP coordination with existing systems and interfaces
- Industry-focused, packaged solutions that comprise of preconfigured “templates" that can be used by clients requiring less than 20 percent of their preexisting business processes to be configured and that result in rapid, low-cost implementations
Embedded within CGI’s SAP delivery framework is the successful implementation methodology, the AcceleratedSAP™ (ASAP) Roadmap, which is still supported for R/3® installations and now enabled by SAP Solution Manager. SAP Solution Manager is the chosen tool for mySAP Business Suite, which provides a process-driven approach to accelerate implementation through the blueprint, configuration and final preparation phases. It also enables efficient project administration and centralized control of cross-component implementations. Another key element of CGI’s delivery approach is our proven ISO 9001-certified Client Partnership Management Framework (CPMF), which ensures consistency and quality throughout the lifecycle of a client engagement and continuously measures performance against client-defined benchmarks.
Our project management methodology is fully aligned with the Project Management Institute PMBOK principles and is embedded into the CPMF, as is our formal risk management program, which is proven in the proactive identification and mitigation of project risk.
CGI’s SAP COE has a strong commitment to the ongoing training and certification of its professionals, which are trained and certified in the latest solutions, such as mySAP ERP, mySAP CRM, mySAP SCM, mySAP SRM, mySAP PLM and SAP NetWeaver Business Process Platform. In addition, our ability to deliver is confirmed by our success with clients, from the small to the very large and across all major industry sectors, both public and private.
- Brochure - Healthcare ASP (PDF)