Rapid advances in technology have brought new opportunities for commercial and government organizations of all sizes to extend their reach and enhance their services. Yet with all the advantages of the information age, organizations are also experiencing new vulnerabilities. As physical borders and paper-based processes are increasingly replaced by electronic ones, an organization's most valuable asset-information on its customers and constituents-is often left exposed.
With too much to risk, leading organizations are shifting from viewing information security as a defensive strategy to an integral part of their organization's overall IT and business posture. With CGI, organizations can articulate and implement a proactive, enterprise-wide security strategy that aligns with their overall business objectives, processes and applications to manage and reduce risk, ensure productivity, enhance information integrity and sharing, and comply with internal policies and complex regulations.
CGI provides clients with an information security offering that can be implemented at every stage of a project lifecycle or throughout an outsourcing relationship.
End-to-end information security offerings:
- Enterprise security management - includes the governance, strategies, frameworks, plans and assessments necessary to create and manage an effective enterprise-wide security program
- Security engineering - encompasses the architecture, design, development and deployment of solutions and services that secure your information assets and infrastructure
- Business continuity - ensures that the contingency plans and enablers are in place to keep your business running when disaster hits
- Managed security services - provides reliable protection from viruses, hacker intrusions, spam and other unwanted Internet traffic to guard your enterprise from downtime and other productivity losses
- Cloud security - provides confidence that clients' data is protected in a cloud computing environment
- Federal cybersecurity - products and services that help U.S. federal agencies protect themselves from ever-evolving cyber attacks
- White paper - Governance-Based Access Control (GBAC): Enabling improved information sharing that meets compliance requirements (PDF)
- White paper - Executive Management of Information Security (PDF)
- White paper - Public Key Encryption and Digital Signature: How do they work? (PDF)