Systems integration and consulting
Change management services
While defining a new business strategy can be a difficult task, managing the human dimension of a change is often even more challenging. How can you best help your employees successfully integrate the changes being introduced?
CGI’s change management offerings help clients manage the people-related risks involved in their organizational change projects. Our simple, effective approach consists of conducting a diagnosis of the situation, developing a change management strategy to address the specific challenges you are facing, and guiding you through the entire implementation. Whatever your industry, you can depend on the services and support offered by CGI to help you achieve your targeted results.
Representative change management services
To support your decision making, CGI applies systems thinking at every change management stage. Offerings include:
- Strategic change - CGI focuses on aligning people’s behaviors across all levels of your critical business objectives, with a goal of supporting large-scale organizational transformation. Our change management approach begins with coaching leaders on managing and communicating effectively through change, when things might not be “business as usual" for your organization.
- Effectiveness assessment - Strategic analysis looks at the interdependencies among your organization’s culture, capacity and behaviors to understand their influence on results.
- Organization design - As you roll out major organizational shifts, CGI delivers the change management strategies for motivating your people, ensuring their alignment to the new structure and building the first steps for success. CGI’s methodologies ensure you benchmark your organization at the start of any change process and track your progress against goals at every milestone.
- High performance team development - Customized, action-based techniques generate immediate gains while keeping teams focused on daily work. Diagnostic tools identify your people’s strengths and ways to better work together, often eliminating the risks of common conflicts from occurring.
- Learning solutions - A blend of classroom, virtual and online learning resources prepares your people to master new job skills and competencies.
- Case study - CGI and Interac Association ensure stability of three billion annual transactions
- Case study - CGI’s consultants and Sovera® solution enable clinical practice transformation at St. Michael’s Hospital
- Presentation - CGI management consultant presents case study on call center training success (PDF)
- White paper - Preparing Your Organization for a Federated CMDB (PDF)