Strata Enterprise for decision management
Strata® Enterprise (Strata) is an enterprise-wide, customer-based business rules engine that enables organizations to create, execute, measure, and experiment with various customer decision strategies across the relationship cycle.
Strata has been implemented at more than 80 organizations worldwide, including six of the top 10 U.S. banks, four of the top 7 U.S. telecommunications carriers, and multiple state agencies. CGI has been granted 12 U.S. patents for the decision management innovations built into Strata.
- Segmentation of the customer base according to customer value or other criteria such as credit risk or vulnerability. Customer decision strategies for various segments are then created supporting functions such as marketing, credit originations, customer servicing, and collections.
- Use of quantitative models to measure or predict customer value, profitability, risk, vulnerability, propensity to buy and other applications. Models may be created using a variety of techniques, including simple business rules, point-scoring methods, neural networks, genetic algorithms or other approaches.
- Simple or sophisticated experimentation of different decisioning strategies and the evaluation of the effectiveness of these strategies. Strata supports both enterprise-wide, customer-level decisioning across lines of business, products, channels, and various decision functions. It can also be deployed to support individual decision functions such as credit originations, servicing, and collections.
- Brochure - Strata® Enterprise (PDF)
- White Paper - Strata® Enterprise Business Rules Engine (PDF)
- Brochure - CACS and Strata for Government (PDF)
- Brochure - Gateway360 (PDF)
Contact us for more information: Credit solutions
Strata® is a registered trademark of CGI Group Inc.