Sovera Health Information Management
Manage patient information anytime, anywhere
How do you manage patient information? Do you struggle to keep up with mountains of paperwork-sometimes needing several days to finish coding patient charts? Do you need secure, instant access to patient information? Does your staff waste precious hours searching for misfiled or misplaced charts?
CGI can help. As the leading provider of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions for healthcare, we deliver the Sovera® solution for Health Information Management (HIM). This solution provides you with a complete digital records management system that results in increased staff productivity, improved customer service, and enterprise-wide accessibility. Its highly scalable architecture allows you to manage multiple facilities and large volumes of patient information simultaneously.
CGI's Sovera HIM increases your financial return while enhancing your patient care capabilities. Duplicate and manual processes are streamlined as the work cycle is compressed. With a paperless system using electronic images, documents no longer have to be hand carried anywhere-giving valuable work time back to your staff.
Sovera HIM supports:
- Electronic and scanned capture
- Universal access
- Chart retrieval
- Patient care
- Medical records
- Operations workflow for coding, deficiency analysis, chart completion, and records release
- Reporting and productivity monitoring
Managing the Integrated Patient Database
Sovera HIM solution can help with the following:
- Automate workflow to create a paperless work environment
- Ensure anytime, anywhere accessibility to patient records
- Provide a secure, digital repository for patient information
- Reduce administrative costs and accounting processing time
- Meet Joint Commission requirements for meeting chart delinquency standards
"With 1,500 employees using Sovera HIM, we now have a complete medical records management system supporting the full life-cycle of chart review and analysis.
In addition, it has been rolled out to all of our inpatient and outpatient clinics. With CGI, we were able to accomplish this in only 120 days."
-Director of Medical Records for a Midwestern Healthcare System
- Brochure - Sovera Health Information Management (PDF)