Part of CGI's suite of Sovera® Enterprise Content Management solutions, Sovera Credentialing allows healthcare systems to better track, retain and review the volumes of credentials received from physicians in a variety of forms, including paper, fax, e-mail, soft copy, etc.
The solution complements and integrates with an organization's Credentials System (database) with content management capabilities such as document retention, retrieval and workflow. Sovera Credentialing places documentation related to physician credentials in the right hands of reviewers at the right time. It also expedites the review process while providing an online audit trail of system and user actions.
Key features and benefits
- Real-time capture and verification of documents in all forms (e.g., paper, e-mail, fax, COLD feeds, etc.)
- Full-text searching of documents
- Workflow processes that:
- Enable the online collaborative review of credentialing documents by multiple users such as committees
- Keep track of incomplete applications and missing documents and send alerts to the respective physicians notifying them of these statuses
- Provide automatic e-mails to reviewers, such as committee members, indicating an application is ready for their review
- Online forms
- Integration with Credentialing System for validation and content sharing (document images are made available to these systems)
- Increased access to historical documentation allowing providers to complete the re-credentialing process more efficiently.
- Brochure - Sovera® Credentialing (PDF)
Contact for more information